MBA Big Data & Business Analytics
Welcome to the MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics
“This MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics is intended for hands-on Big Data Science specialists, for people in leadership roles working with Big Data Science and for Entrepreneurs. The curriculum of this MBA is highly multidisciplinary, with courses from A (analytics), B (business) and C (computer science), and with projects to practice and implement the integration of these three aspects.
Furthermore, the curriculum is a mix of state-of-the art theory taught by renowned academic professors, and it includes practical application of this knowledge taught by people with extensive industry experience. In the curriculum, much time will be devoted to the ’21 st century skills’ - the skills required to become successful in this age: entrepreneurship / entrepreneurial attitude, flexibility, teamwork, communication skills and ethics."
Dean of the Amsterdam Business School
Director of the MBA in Big Data & Business Analytics
- Two-year part-time programme (2 evenings per week);
- Balanced curriculum consisting of Business courses (e.g. strategy, finance, marketing, HRM), Analytics courses (e.g. statistics, econometrics, system optimization) and Computer Science courses (e.g. machine learning, data visualisation);
- All lecturers combine theory with practical applications;
- International study trip and Big Data Thesis Project are part of the programme;
- Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) granted by the University of Amsterdam;
- Start: September 2018.
- 90 EC, 24 maanden
- EQUIS, AACSB, AMBA